Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sick and Tired

Only last week I was thinking, it seems like it's been a really long time since I was sick. (I was thinking it had been since New Year's day, but I now remember I got bronchitis in April.) I shouldn't have thought any of it. Saturday afternoon I started to get a cold. Sunday, I woke up and spoke in Church, then immediately came home to go back to bed sick. Monday I had fun plans, but the cold proved too strong and I stayed on the couch for much of the day.
Which brings us to Tuesday- I now have bronchitis and couldn't find my inhaler. I was going to the pharmacy to pick up a refill inhaler, when I discovered the car won't start.
Nick worked nights last night, but had to get up at 12:30 to attend the Ethics Committee's meeting. (He's on the committee, not in trouble, just for clarification.) When he gets back I'll be able to go get the inhaler and breathe a little easier.
On the positive side, there were no flies attacking the speaker in Sacrament meeting, and I checked my teeth beforehand for lipstick.

1 comment:

sarah said...

Kara, I hope you are feeling better!