Monday, September 22, 2008

Fly Trouble

Nick spoke in church on Sunday. He was well-prepared and gave a nice talk. However, a fly harassed him the entire time. The fly started by walking across the pulpit. It then proceeded to hover around Nick's head, landing on him occasionally. After several minutes of this, you could see members of the Bishopric trying not to crack up. It was a very determined insect, and its attack lasted for the duration of Nick's talk. I blame Nick's hair product for attracting the fly.

7 comments:

Hernan+ said...

that's funny

Sara said...

Shoo fly don't bother me, I belong to somebody.

sarah said...

that really is funny. I'm sure it was handled in fine Nick-fashion.

Map Maker said...

He spoke and you didn't? What was the occasion?

Anonymous said...

I'll bet everyone was paying attention to him, let's hope they were listening to the talk too :)

Kara said...

Nick spoke as the "wing-man" to the Stake High Council meeting in his role as Stake Sunday School second counselor.

The High Counselor was not harrassed by the fly, which he credited to his morning bath.

Liz said...

Bob and I spoke on Sunday too! There was no fly to bother us, and I was listed in the program as the youth speaker. Sweet!