Monday, October 27, 2008

The Greatest Dissapointment Ever!

It may not be the greatest disappointment of my life, but it was certainly the greatest disappointment I experienced on Thursday, between 12:00 and 3:00.
Those familiar with Woot will also be familiar with the elusive "Bag of Crap" offering. When the BOC comes up as an item, it is sold out within a minute, usually crashing their server temporarily. On Thursday, I happened to check woot during the Woot-Off, and saw the long-sought for BOC. I clicked the "I Want One" button, only to find their server crashing, and by the time the page reloaded, it was sold out.
Getting a Bag of Crap is a goal of my life that remained unattained. All I can do is strive to click faster and better on the next Woot-Off.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Funniest thing I've heard in a long time.

sarah said...

I can offer you a bag of crap, we seem to have one of those every day.

Map Maker said...

I've actually heard of this, a guy in my ward told me a few months ago about how he got a bag. Bet you're jealous.