Monday, October 6, 2008

To The Garden . . . Again


This morning I went with Janette and little Miss A to the Missouri Botanical Garden. We enjoyed a nice walk around the gardens. The Nikki exhibit will be leaving soon so it's nice to see her sculptures a few more times before they are gone.
Very few of the leaves have changed to Autumn colors. The nights here just don't get cool enough for the change to happen too quickly.

If you look at the picture of Miss A for just a moment, it appears she has three feet. The third foot peeking out from behind the stroller is Janette's, also in a green sandal. By the time we left at 11:00 it had become surprisingly warm. We went to the labyrinth known as the School of Medicine afterwards to pick up a book for Brigham. Science bookstores always have so much fun and interesting stuff. Where else can you get a key chain that's also an anatomically correct model of the human heart?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

sarah said...

I hope you don't mind, I'm making refrence to the time we were celebrating the removal of braces and the cops and perpetrators joined in on the fun. I'm going to link it to your excellent post on the event.

While looking for the post I came across this one.

I can't tell you how much I absolutely love the last picture. It is beautiful.

-me