Sunday, February 3, 2008

Snow Boy


With Saturday's snow fall significant enough to close the university and postpone Nick's test, I thought we'd have the time and snow to build the perfect snowman. Turns out I was all wrong about the snow. It would not stick together. Nick kept rolling a ball of snow over and over, but it just stayed the same size. It reminded me of flour. We finally altered our plans to simply piling up snow in one spot, which made more of a snowboy than a snowman.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Liz said...

Good job getting out and enjoying the sunny day! I love it when it's sunny right after a snowstorm. You little angels.

Liz said...

Hi Kara, I don't know your email address, so I'm going to respond to your movie guesses here. The discussion on movies on my blog seems to be between just us.

Ratatouille: right!
Moulin Rouge and A Christmas Story: right!
Peter Pan: nope, it was The Wizard of Oz: "I Do believe in Spooks, I DO believe in spooks, IdoIdoIdoIdo believe in spooks."

Thanks for guessing and leaving me a comment here and there.

sarah said...

LOVE your snow angels. How did the cake go on Friday?

Anonymous said...

Yahoo for St Louis closing down for snow, Utah could learn a thing or two from Missouri. Have fun with your mama.