Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Some Random Notes

I forgot another thing that made me happy- the sun got in my eyes. I haven't seen the sun in so long that I was delighted to be temporarily blinded while in my car (it was not in motion at the time.)

This is the Random note: If you have a lot of pictures to print and don't need them that day, consider using Sam's Club mail service. I wanted to send pictures to Nick's Grandma, but somehow I was just not getting around to it. After realizing I could do it all from my desk with Sam's club, I picked out the pictures, uploaded them and was done. For $5, I sent 30+ pictures directly to her. The prints are o.o8 each and shipping was just over $2. It would definitely be worth the wait if you had a lot of pictures to print, but you'd need high speed Internet. Also great for a lot of prints of one picture.

Does your transmission fluid or timing belt need to be changed? Check your maintenance records. And as usual, I want everyone I love to have a Carbon Monoxide detector.

No comments: