Monday, February 25, 2008

Nothing New to Report

Not that my regular blog entries are that exciting, but this one is particularly dull. There is nothing new to report in our lives here in St. Louis. I'm supposed to be studying chemistry, but am ditching it for just a few minutes to play on the computer. Right now I have my sourdough bread completing its second rise. Its first rise started yesterday. The sourdough loaf has been something like a two week project. I'm sure it won't be worth it. Sourdough bread is readily available at local bakeries.

An update of Nick's baking triumph- they were still talking about the cookies the next day. Even funnier, Saturday night after the cookies had all been sent to the hospital, we remembered Nick had signed up to take cookies to the "Linger Longer" at church on Sunday. Despite all the work he had put into cookie-making, he ended up taking Girl Scout Cookies to church.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course it will be better than the bread at the bakery. I found this entry very entertaining by the way.

Kara said...

Bread Update: It didn't taste sour at all. Once again I'v proven that it is tough to beat "Amodt" bread.

sarah said...

He truly did bring Girl Scout cookies, but to his credit he put them on a plate and didn't leave them in the box!