Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Congratulations Douglas Family!

I just returned from visiting Janette in the hospital, where I met the newest member of the Douglas family, Miss M. She was born at 11:00 PM February 3 after a long labor. Miss M is an unusually cute new baby. I often think that newborns look a little troll-like, but she looks like a doll. She has lots of dark hair, stopping just shy of a Marv Albert wig. I think her face looks a lot like her older sister, Miss A's, which of course means that they are both adorable.

Miss M. weighed in just under 9 pounds and was 21 inches long.

2 comments:

Jo Ellen/Toots said...

How wonderful that Miss A has a sister. Everyone needs a sister. Love, Toots

Liz said...

I'm so glad you have found such great friends. Congrats to Miss A and Jeanette!