Monday, June 15, 2009

San Diego Bound



The Page family is currently somewhere west of Oklahoma City, heading towards San Diego. They are moving to San Diego where Nate will do a one-year pediatric ENT fellowship. It's hard to let Sarah go. She was my first friend when I moved to St. Louis. I was in St. Louis for a couple months before I starting working at the hospital. Nick was studying nearly all day and I was sort of lonely. But Sarah invited me to her house, and fortunately she lived about 100 yards away. As time went on, we became better and better friends.

Last year we baked together on many Wednesdays. The Pages even entrusted their sourdough starter with us as they left town. We'll miss their company most of course, but I also know we will miss the delicious pastries Nate makes. San Diego has no idea how lucky it is.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

sarah said...

I find I'm tearing up a bit here in Albuquerque. Hope you and the guys are well.