Sunday, May 3, 2009

Last Weekend

I'm a little behind on the blogging- I've been busy. Last weekend we had quite the groups of visitors. On Friday, Harry and Lucy came. Their primary motivation to come was to see the Taylor Swift concert. They also made it to a Cardinals vs. Cubs ballgame. Oh, yeah, and they visited us and met Henry. Right after they got here, we went to the Botanical Gardens. It was beautiful as usual. That night they went to the game, but didn't stay long because Harry doesn't like baseball and they had bad seats. Happy Birthday Harrison!

Then Saturday another group arrived. Doug, Linette, Liz and Kate showed up in the afternoon. The first stop was for the girls to get their eyebrows threaded at the Galleria mall. We then did a drive-by participation in the ward birthday party. The reason they flew here was to drive the former cop car to Florida, where Liz is working for Disney during the summer. The cop car was hauled here by my dad the day after Henry was born. It came on the back of a load of freight and has been parked in front of our place for a month. My two sisters and my dad started out for Florida the next morning. My mom got to stay with me, which I really liked.

It was Liz's first visit to St. Louis while we've lived here. It was totally a drive-by visit. Liz, I expect you to come again and stay longer. How about when you drive the cop car back to Utah at the end of the summer?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jo Ellen/Toots said...

As always, Henry's got his eyes open and is just looking at Liz. The cop car was parked in front of your house for a month? And didn't get stolen? Love, Toots