Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Moving Update

We've been too busy moving to tell you about the great Christmas we had. Here's a brief look at our progress. Most of our stuff is now at the end of the block in our new apartment. The movers are coming in the morning to take the furniture, but we're moving all of our boxes. Our friends Brigham & Janette and Chad and Angelina came over last night to help us. Angelina was a trooper in getting the new kitchen clean- the standard post-construction clean-up had not taken place. Since all three of the women were with child, we left the heavy lifting to our strong, capable husbands.


It looks like we still have a lot of stuff, but almost everything here the movers will take care of in about an hour or so tomorrow. I'm glad when we'll be settled in down the block.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

sarah said...

I'm glad things are moving along swimmingly. Wish we were there helping you.

Linette Smith said...

i had a moment of sadness looking at your upstairs apartment but then i came back into the reality that you'll be living on a main floor--Yippee! Mom

Jo Ellen/Toots said...

I had a little feeling of nostalgia as I looked at your TV set and almost empty bookcase--even though I've only been there once. I'm sure I'll become to your new place on my next trip to St. Louis. Love, Toots