Friday, June 6, 2008

Family Dinner

We met my cousin Coulton's Family at the spaghetti factory for dinner this week. He's returned from his fourth tour of duty in Iraq. He's visiting Utah for just over a week before heading home to Colorado. To commemorate the occasion, we took a picture of the group. Family friend Eric Cooper is the photographer, so I guess I need to photoshop him in. Anyway, several shots were taken, and this is the best picture of Mr. V from the lot. I prefer the pirate look.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jo Ellen/Toots said...

Nice photo. I love Colton's dimple. Love, Toots

Dallas said...

Colton is NOT going back to Colorado. He's going back to Iraq. He was home for a little less than a month while his wife had surgery.

Brian said...

I miss those Spaghetti Factory dinners. Did you get your complimentary glass of milk?

Also, I just finished watching the entire series of Arrested Development on Hulu.com. What a great show.