Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Update on the Run

I haven't blogged in a while because Nick and I are too busy having fun. That, and relatively poor Internet access at the places we've been. Saturday June 21, we drove up to Shelley, Idaho for Darla's family reunion. Jo Ellen came with us and we all stayed with her friends, the Messicks. Sunday we came back to Bountiful and spent time with our friend David and his two unbelievably cute kids. I'm convinced that I'm now one of Miss N's favorites.
Early Monday morning we took off for Dolores Colorado, picking up Nick's little brother at the Draper Maverick. They've been fishing, we've all been four-wheeling. We visited the Anasazi Heritage Center and we're just about to leave for Mesa Verde National Monument. I'm able to post this because last night Nick set his Grandpa up with high speed Internet.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I love Mesa Verde. I have very fond memories all at my dad's expense. We went to the taco bell drive thru and my dad ordered 10 tacos and 4 small root beers for 5 adults and 2 kids.

sarah said...

Glad you guys are having fun!

Liz said...

hehe, I remember that too! and what about bob, incredulous, as he watched dad apply an entire bottle of sunblock in one sitting?

Wendy said...

Hey Kara! I found your blog! I saw JoEllen at Rachel Johnson's wedding last night and hit her up for the blog addresses of your family members. You had given me Kate's, and I thought I remembered it. However, I was looking up K8@blogspot.com instead of K8's.blogspot.com. See the problem? Anyways, my blog is wynettes@blogspot.com if you are ever extremely bored and feel like seeing what is going on in my exciting life--okay, not so exciting.