Saturday, June 14, 2008

Just Hours Left

Nick is in his board examination RIGHT NOW!  Hope you're all sending prayers and positive thoughts his way.  In just a few hours, he will be totally done with it which is a thrilling thought.  He's worked so hard and is so well prepared, I know he'll do well.  Even though it is a computer exam, it will take about six weeks to get the results.  It's ridiculous that you don't leave with the results in hand.
My contribution to Nick's efforts this morning was to pack his lunch.  He got two PB&J sandwiches, string cheese, pudding, carrot sticks, skittles, fruit cup, and money for the vending machine.  I also included some ibuprofen, just in case.  I thought I was very thorough.

2 comments:

simplysarah said...

Very thorough indeed. Only forgot the edamame. ;)

Can I still wish good luck to Nick...after the fact? Good luck!

sarah said...

Very thorough for sure. Hope it went well and that you guys were able to celebrate!