Thursday, July 10, 2008

Such Luxury! or So Strange

I know this may resemble a dining room chair your Grandma had. Guess again. This is actually the ladies' room at the exclusive Club 33 in Disneyland. For the sake of clarity, I've included a picture of the toilet seat with the lid up. One significant drawback of this tiny wonder is that it is not for short people. The chair itself is tall and one must sit rather far back on the seat.

Pictured here is the lobby of the ladies room. Rather fancy. I stopped here and touched up my make-up. I don't know why I bothered since it was sweated off again three minutes later.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sara said...

I know why you had to touch up. So you say "I touched up my make up in Club 33."

That toilet is unbelievable. When ED was 5 or 6 he used to go to the bathroom everywhere he went to check out the toilets. One time at the Spaghetti Factory he came back and reported to the table "They have the coolest plunger!" I would love to hear what he would've had to say about that toilet.