Friday, July 4, 2008

I Saw the Matterhorn!

We left Bountiful yesterday about 1:00 pm in the minivan. Kate drove, I rode shotgun and my mom took a nap in the back. We saw Cyrano de Bergerac, starring the great Brian Vaughn, at the Addam's theater at the Utah Shakespearean Festival. It was wonderful. We spent the night at the Cedar City Ashworth's, and Steve cooked breakfast for us in the morning. I think that's the only time I've seen actual potatoes turned into hash browns.
We spent just a few moments in Vegas at the Bellagio Conservatory (the pictures will have to wait until I get home.) Grabbed lunch at Subway and hit the road again. We're now in our lovely Suite at a budget motel. We were pretty lucky to get this as everything is booked with it being a Holiday and AND a weekend. It includes continental breakfast, two queens, which, most importantly are in separate rooms so Linette can keep the TV on all night. As a bonus, we're able to get wireless Internet from the adjacent Ramada Inn. Score!

No comments: