Thursday, September 13, 2007

It's been too long.


We were without Internet for two weeks. It was terrible. Dallas said he felt tortured because I kept calling him to talk. Not having the Internet definitely makes you feel a little isolated. I had to call Kate to do a few Google searches for me, because you just can't go completely without it. Now, we're all set in the new apartment, but we're still not quite all organized. We're moved in enough that we could have friends over, but not formally entertain. I'm way behind on my blogging, but it will have to wait until after my Chemistry class on Saturday. There will be exciting tales, such as the center garage, the gaseous physician, lights out in school and more! Stay tune! In the meantime, check out my Picasa albums. They have captions which are like mini-blog entries.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you guys live in that cute green house? I love it!

Doug said...

I hear that you will be here. Turkeys beware.

Dallas said...

How 'bout a link to your picasa albums?

Dallas said...

Click in the top left corner of Kara's amazing blog, or, here. Good thing you got the internet back. I was about to increase my cell minutes to cover all your calls.