Wednesday, August 1, 2007

We think we're moving!

After months of waiting for a particular apartment to be ready, we've given up on it and have spent countless hours and several gallons of gas looking for a new place to go. Today, I think we found it. It's about the same price we're paying now, only it has a WASHER and DRYER and is nicer, bigger, and quieter. I felt so much better after walking inside. I've been reminded of all the things I don't like about St. Louis while we've been looking for housing. Finding an apartment I could comfortably call home makes the city seem quite a bit less ghetto.

Compare the new apartment's kitchen(above) to our current apartment. Our current kitchen I describe as standing in the aisle boarding a Southwest flight. Once you're inside, you don't have to move to reach anything. You can get it right where you are. But don't touch the cupboards. There is one piece that has fallen off and hit my foot. It hurt.

1 comment:

Shannon Smith said...

The apartment looks great! How exciting.