Saturday, February 6, 2010

It's Always Fun When Grandpa Comes

My dad picked up his portable building he bought in Festus, MO, and
then came to visit us for twenty-four hours. Last night we went out
with Stan and Patti to Pho Grand. We thought about going to a Billiken
basketball game to see Coach Majerus, and then realized it was an away
game.

We went to lunch at the famous Crown Candy Kitchen. As we left, I
realized my left blinker had a burned-out bulb. My dad and Nick had it
fixed before we even went home. I can signal with confidence.

4 comments:

Jo Ellen/Toots said...

That is a very sweet picture of both Henry and Doug. Love, Toots

Doug said...

The fact that the structure was in St Louis area was an incentive to buy. I had a good time with the fam in St Louis. Snowed on from St. Joseph to North Platte. Elk Mountain ahead but should still be daylight.

Patti said...

How did Nick and Doug like Crown Candy? Did you get around to ice cream yet?

Kara said...

We all loved the Crown Candy Kitchen. We saved just enough room to split a malt 3-ways. It was all delicious.