Saturday, January 5, 2008

Back in Utah

Nick and I are in Utah for a few days. There are no blog entries about our Christmas because virtually nothing of note happened during the Holiday. The exception to that was a beautiful Christmas Eve dinner at the St. Louis Smiths.

Nick and I both had terrible colds. Nick even went to the doctor (which is a first since I've known him) because his cold came with a four-day-long headache. I had to work with my cold, which meant I wore a surgical mask all day. Very fun. I worked Christmas day, New Year's Eve and New Year's day. Then the morning of the 2nd we hopped on a plain to Salt Lake.

Once here, we went straight to the dentist. I got my permanent crown put on and we both had check-ups with no cavities. I feel this is largely due to everything that could have a filling in my mouth, probably does already.

From the dentist, we went to the eye doctor. Another excellent check-up . The hardest part was picking out our new glasses. I also ordered contacts, which I haven't worn in a couple of years.

Nick has been into extreme sports this visit. He's been skiing, surfing (see Dallas's blog for full explanation), and has stalked Tim for hours with the Nerf sniper rifle. Caesar did get shot in the cross-fire, but since it's Nerf, I don't think he minded much.

1 comment:

sarah said...

When are you coming back?