Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treaters

I here mom had about a hundred people come to her house for trick or treating. Nick was home last night, and had a grand total of one knock at the door. There were four kids on the step, bringing our grand total to four. I had bought a bag of candy just in case someone came so we were prepared.
I went to lecture with Nick on Wednesday. The teacher began his lecture with the Phantom of the Opera overture, throwing candy from the balcony dressed as the Phantom. He proceeded to give the whole lecture in complete costume including mask, top hat and white gloves. That's commitment. It turns out, it was also his birthday, so lecture was followed by cake. It was a pretty good day to pop into class.

4 comments:

Liz said...

We only got 3 or 4 groups of trick or treaters . . . not many kids on our street. There was a trunk or treat at the church which was a huge success.

Anonymous said...

We had about 50 or 60 kids. We had one very strange group-about a half a dozen old people--like 20 to 45, dressed in costume. I think maybe they were from a group home. I don't like trunk-or-treats. I like the kids to come to my house. The Phantom of the Opera class sounds like lots of fun. I'm looking forward to seeing Nick this weekend. Love, Toots

The Hammer said...

sweet!!!! that sounds like so much fun

sarah said...

med school sounds like fun, at least sometimes!