Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Stalling

I keep finding things to distract myself from what I'm supposed to be doing- studying for an O-chem and physics test tomorrow. I also have a general chem test on Saturday, so I better keep plugging away at this stuff.

I also just finished reading Shannon's recommended book, "Twilight" which is my new favorite book. I've ordered books 2 and 3 in the series, but fortunately it won't be here for several days. That means I will have time to get through my tests before they're here. I don't have the self-control to study when such compelling books are in the house.

I was almost done with book one when I went to my O-chem class Monday night. My teacher stopped class and asked why I wouldn't stop smiling. The answer was I was constantly thinking about "Twilight" but I really didn't want to explain that to everyone. She referred to me as "Giggles" a couple of times after that.

2 comments:

Shannon Smith said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one infatuated with a vampire romance! I'm glad you liked it.

The Hammer said...

oh kara, that book is all the rage isn't it.