Monday, July 9, 2007

Kara's Excellent Adventure


I'm venturing out of my cave and starting a blog. If my five-year-old nephew can manage it, I hope I can to.

Nick and I went to his sister's wedding in Vegas on 07/07/07. Katie and Liz were the caterers. They did a lot of amazing work and did a great job on everything. And we ate the leftovers for the next couple of days. My sister-in-law Shannon provided the music for the reception by sending her Michael Buble CD's. I provided much of the wedding photography, supplemental floral arrangements, and helped with anything else that came up. Nick helped a lot, but during the reception he was able to mostly be a normal groomsman and mingle with his family.

We finished cleaning up about 9:30, and headed off for Salt Lake City. Since I-15 was closed and we were all dead tired, we got a room in mesquite and resumed our trek in the morning.

No comments: