Monday, March 11, 2013

The Johnson Family Christmas Card, From Last Year

Here's our Christmas Card Photo for 2012, only I never mailed any cards.

So in an attempt to not let perfect be the enemy of good, I'm posting the picture.  I hope you had a joyous holiday season in 2012, and will have another in 2013.

Our village hosted a photo night, where you could sign up and have your picture taken for $15, and also included the kids' picture with Santa.


The photos are in focus, so it looks like we spent at least $17.  However, they were totally "flat" and looked they were in RAW format, so what you see here is after I processed them in photoshop.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

sarah said...

H's expression in the Santa picture is my favorite.

Elaine said...

Hello Kara! I often am an eavesdropper, but I thought today I would change that. I found your blog and I love it and I think you should post more! <3 Elaine