Friday, March 14, 2008

Back from all the Action

I realize I've been neglecting the blog, but Dallas has more than made up for it. His blog contains more details than you ever wanted to know about our whirlwind trip to Niagara Falls, Toronto, Frankenmuth, Detroit, Kirtland, Cleveland and finally Salt Lake. When I left Salt Lake 48 hours later, I felt confident in getting into the "Expert Traveler" security line. It was my third flight in six days.
During my brief time in Salt Lake, I got in quality time with Caesar, but missed saying hello to many other important people in my life. I'm planning on coming back May 13, so we'll see you then.
I got home Thursday afternoon, spent a few hours with Nick, and then went to the Sleep lab at the hospital for a twenty-hour test. When I was done, Nick was almost to Las Vegas aboard Southwest (hope you're having a good time dear.) We're taking vacations in shifts because our spring breaks from school are staggered.
I'm spending Friday and Saturday nights at the home of Janette & Brigham Douglas. They've graciously agreed to "babysit" me for Nick, making sure I wake up in the morning and go to work. Wish us all luck on that front.
P.S. I've decided a boring blog entry is far better than no blog entry, hence this one.

No comments: