Monday, October 8, 2007

Sleep Deficit

I stayed up way too late on Saturday night, slept in Sunday. Fell asleep on the couch Sunday at 9:00, which is totally unheard of. I'm still tired today. I think I finally caught up with the loss of sleep with my one-hour afternoon nap.

Nick finally installed the shower hose, which was a challenge because the shower pipe is higher up than any bathroom we've previously seen. It took two pieces of hardware to extend the pipe low enough to where the hose is low enough to do any good.

Nick is now disagreeing with my comment that it's unheard of me to fall asleep at nine on the couch. I will argue it may be common at eleven, but it's at least uncommon at nine.

5 comments:

Shannon Smith said...

Nick is such a handy guy, lucky you!

Doug said...

You may have to find a longer hose because the extra length of the pipe will break the elbow away from the stud for the gooseneck shower pipe. Or not.

The Hammer said...

i just looked at the pics of caesar in the t shirt on your picasa albums. i was laughing histerically!! He looked so sad.

Kate Smith said...

Hollah to your girls! Hey sis. Just requesting credit for the other nine zillion coke codes I sent you. Did you when any prizes? I'm collecting monopoly points from McD's. Back to Boring 6000 (it's really accounting)

Kate Smith said...

oh yeah, ps. What are you doing not this weekend but next? Eric Cooper is set on driving to Kansas city to see a friend who is in law school there. Can't come that far without seeing you and Nauvoo.
k8